Campbells

Campbells

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My New Gift

We don't drink the water here. A few people do, but we've been told kidney stones and problems of that nature are more likely due to the minerals in the big holding tanks. After two kidney stones, I'm not taking my chances! So, we order big 19 liter bottles of water. Until last week, we had a little hand-push pump to dispense the water. But CC bought me a water dispenser. I love it! It dispenses both cold and hot water. I hardly know what to do when making my cup of coffee in the morning. The water is already hot and ready to brew in my little French press!

When the water man comes, Big Ben takes over. He rolls the big water bottles to the kitchen for me. Today the water man said, "Where's your little helper?" Around the corner he came!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And they never quit being mom's helper . . . Don't you love it? I do. I think I have the sweetest sons in the entire world!

Just had to say that.

Melanie

Rachel said...

So cute. I'm sure he loves being the man of the house while dad is at work.

Site Meter