Campbells

Campbells

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Staff Banquet 2011: Precious Friends

We had a wonderful evening to celebrate a wonderful school year. My theme for this post is precious friends....and here's my best one...he mentioned at the banquet that this month marks 8 years since he moved here with me and 15 since he got down on his knee. Awww.
And here's my bestie in Turkey. Our friendship began when she was my prayer partner that very first year. I won't let her leave. She's staying.


This sweet friend taught Twinkle Toes this year. Not only was she a fabulous teacher, she's become a great friend. And she's from Sarah Palin's church in Alaska, which happens to give her points in my book.


These folks are our Arkansas buddies. K and I co-taught Pre-K together. I'm so glad they are here.


Oh yes, and here's my really-really-really good friend J. She's part of the originals, too. I could not live here without her.


These gals are precious to me, too. I got to know them better this year (intentionally). You can't do a weekly Cindy Crawford workout in Turkish together and not have a few good memories.


Thanks to ALL staff this year for making it a great year!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Site Meter