Campbells

Campbells

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Memphis Cousins!

We are so blessed that in both the cities we visit in the summer, we have great cousins. I recently mentioned to someone how very blessed I am by the fact that not only do we have same-age cousins on both sides, both sets are being raised in godly homes.

This cute cousin has to be shared. She is smack-dab in between Firstborn and Twinkle Toes. She does a pretty good job of being an amazing cousin to them both.
And these two...what can I say? Could they be any cuter?!
This is a perfect match, too. Miss Middler, our third daughter, is a tomboy. She makes a fabulous playmate for boys. Bugs? No problem. Wii car racing games? No problem. She's all over it. I don't think I heard one complaint, one tattle-telling, one gripe all summer. These two played non-stop when they were together.
The only problem is they have three, we have five. So we have to share a little. How is it that this little guy just KNOWS a boy when he sees one? The last day we were there, Big Ben refused to hug any girl goodbye, only his boy cuz.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had to comment on this post, even in a hurry.

Beautiful kids and they all favor. Definitely see the family resemblance in these two sets of cousins!

Let's see . . . All your kids look like you but favor the Campbell cousins . . . hmmm. :) Not sure how that worked out. Looks-wise they don't favor the Fish cousins as much. (Just my humble opinion.) I do think Annika favors your brother, though.

Truly beautiful kids and I am not just saying that.

M

Site Meter