Campbells

Campbells

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Family Picture Time

We didn't get a family picture made before CC left, so we decided to just let it be grand kids and grandparents this year. For some reason, a monkey also appeared in one of them.
Then I suggested to my brother and sis-in-law that they let me take a family photo of them. Doesn't she look cute in the cowgirl hat my brother brought her back just that day from his mission trip to Honduras?
And then we had another fabulous idea. Line the kids up by age on the fence post! (Hold that baby with an arm that we can crop out!)
So, of course, I wanted to do the same with my kids. Sweet Cheeks (who should technically be called Perma-Baby in this photo) would NOT do it. That fence post was mighty high.
Oh well, I love her sweet face in this picture anyway.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tara G. said...

These are precious!!!

I took the kids down to the lake one evening in their nice clothing to do our Christmas card photo. I promised ice cream. We went back the next morning. I promised banana splits. Thankfully, no one fell in the lake (namely, one 2 yr. old!)!! I have a photo. I have oodles of out-takes! :)

Anonymous said...

It is quite clear to me that Eva needs to become acquainted with her adopted Aunt Mel-nie. :)

I will hush at this point in my comments . . . :)

By the way, I loved the pictures of Ross and Ben at the airport and Kim and Ben. Weren't those great pictures?

Mel

P. S. Speaking of baby girls, I am in Waco, Texas as I type this about to leave our baby girl here at college. . . . Though I know this feeling will pass, at the moment, I'd be happy to have her crying over too tall fences and having to be held to soothe her. They grow up way too fast!

Site Meter