Campbells

Campbells

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day Photolog Part II


After breakfast, we loaded up and went to Panora Mall for a game of bowling. The kids have been so good for me... helpful, cheerful, just great little companions... I thought I'd treat them on Valentine's Day. This was Benaiah's response to all our fun today!

The guys at the bowling alley couldn't resist Eva. They helped her bowl. She wanted to choose her ball for the color rather than the weight. I finally convinced her to go with the right ball. I must confess the kids all beat me, but they get gutter guards!


I think Benaiah was out of his stroller more than he was in. All the staff took turns holding him and loving on him. These guys couldn't get enough of him. I took this picture for the blog, but they thanked me profusely for taking their picture with him and he is on all their phones now. One gal left her mark on him. Tonight I kept seeing 'bling' on Benaiah. He had sparkles all over his head from someone's body glitter. And we'd been smelling women's perfume on him all day, too. I gave him a bath. He's the only male around here right now, he can't be sporting glitter.

Though the lighting in this picture is terrible, the girls begged me to catch a shark in the background. Panora has a beautiful aquarium.

We had a super time! I love my little Valentines!

No comments:

Site Meter