Campbells

Campbells

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day Photolog dedicated to Ross and Mary Erin

This blog post is dedicated to Ross and Mary Erin. We've tried to include some thoughts and photos that would be meaningful to you on this special day. For those of you west of us, Happy Valentine's Day! We've had a good one.

Since Valentine's Day was on Saturday this year, we started with our usual Dostlar Manti breakfast! During the meal, Annika asked me if butter is healthy (see photo). "Hmmm. Well, it is a dairy. But I wouldn't call it healthy. Not really. That's why we just spread a little on our bread and don't eat it straight." "Oh," she replied, "like peanut butter. Peanut butter must be healthier, because Papa eats it straight out of the jar." "Right." I said, smiling.


I asked Eva is she wanted seconds on the eggs. "Hmmm," she said, "I'm sinkin'."



I had two cups of cay, Ross. And I added 3 lumps to each. 3 lumps of sugar in 2 cups of tea is 6 lumps of sugar. When you add 2 lumps of sugar in your 3 cups of tea, isn't it 6 lumps of sugar? So, why do you tease?


The girls were a big help...salting/peppering the tomatoes; cutting the feta; pouring the water.




Our breakfast was delicious! But it's not the same without you two.


No comments:

Site Meter