Campbells

Campbells

Monday, January 26, 2009

Urgent Prayer Request


Please pray for my sister-in-law, Cassie. She had her 6th baby yesterday. She was set to deliver at home with a midwife (after 5 quick deliveries with the other kids). The baby was delivered, but Cassie lost too much blood and went by ambulance to the hospital. She is in stable condition now, but will be checked in the morning again. The sweet baby is just fine. I'll refrain from telling you gender or name until she makes her announcement. But I will say I am one proud aunt. Will you please pray for her today?

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Bless her heart. I will pray.

Melanie Keffer said...

We have prayed for Cassie. Please let us know how she does.

I can't decide which one of your kids looks the most like you. I sort of think it is Esther, but am still not sure. I understand how no one can resist any of them, especially little Benaiah. I love the picture of him in his tractor shirt.

If you think of it, say a prayer for Kathleen as she takes her LSAT February 7th.

Love you all-
Melanie

P. S. We might have a job . . . I'll let you know.

SevenSwansaswimming said...

So sorry to hear about Cassie. Let me know how she is doing. (She obviously isn't up to blogging right now!) I was sure hoping it would all go smoothly. I bet Tim was a mess!!!

Site Meter