Campbells

Campbells

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Kelly, Scott, and Harper

Today I'd like to dedicate my post to asking you all to pray for my friend Kelly. After 5 plus years of waiting and hoping for a little one, she miraculously became pregnant this year. She delivered her sweet baby girl Harper last night at 7:30pm at over 9 lbs (full term). However, Harper's breathing was not good. They have taken her via air to Tulsa, OK (from Arkansas). The latest report is that the doctor called Kelly at 4am to tell her Harper is stabilized. Would you join me in praying for my dear friend and her newborn? This must be very hard for her to be in a separate state from her new baby. Her blog is listed in my blog list at the bottom of my page. I know she would appreciate your prayers. She is fully trusting in God's hand and giving praise to Him. I'd expect nothing less from Kelly.

2 comments:

Melanie Keffer said...

Sara - After reading your blog this morning I took Kelly and Harper to the Lord in prayer with all the other needs. I have read her blog and she seems like a precious person. We will continue to pray for her. Please keep us posted on how they do.

Melanie

Melanie Keffer said...

I just read Kelly's blog. What a beautiful person, inside and out! She had posted good news about the baby as well.

M

Site Meter