Campbells

Campbells

Friday, September 1, 2017

Back to Life Here

It felt like a lonely flight, but 24 hours later I made it back to my husband, 4 sweet kids, and 1 non-pregnant, meowing kitty. 

I was planning to start school 36 hours after landing, but the government made a last minute decision to extend the summer holiday. Living here requires flexibility, but this time it was to my advantage. I had curriculum orders to process, lesson plans to draft, and a home to ready for the new school year. 

CC got these girls working on some campus beautification. 

Meanwhile, we began our long distance communication with Firstborn. She had a great first few days, and even won a laptop in a raffle! I asked her for a final picture of her and the room all set up. I loved getting this! 

We got to FaceTime with her one night before dinner. 

And we also used our few extra days to get school haircuts! I'm wondering if these girls are going to appear on a billboard, as many pictures as the salon took.

No comments:

Site Meter