Campbells

Campbells

Friday, August 4, 2017

Final Nashville Days

It's time to finish up here for the whole family. The kids are doing their "final" of everything. This 4 square court has kept them entertained for hours. But there's all kinds of rules we never had. Shoe shine? That's a real hit? 

My girls, mom, and I have had fun hitting a bargain place. It's like 95% junk and 5% digging for gold. But we've found a few interesting things like a memory foam airplane pillow for $1.50 that costs $50 in airports. I also found these fabric stretchy book covers. In addition to teaching, I serve as the curriculum coordinator. I've handed out a few detentions in the past for missing book covers. I'm going to start selling these babies, as they are not available in Turkey. No more excuses for uncovered books! 

These girls took a ride in the Jeep to pick out new glasses for cousin R. 

Airplane pillows. I couldn't resist this. 

We went out to dinner with my brother and sister-in-law. We always pick Indian. Tikka Masala. Ginger Tea. We all served together in Singapore for a short time, which began this Indian food love. 

No comments:

Site Meter