Campbells

Campbells

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Back Home

We hit the ground running, as we do most Augusts. CC was up for work the next morning. I was at the office to register my residence and work permit. I did have a goal for the first week, which was to unpack all the bags, get the house organized, and freeze some meals for my crock pot. I managed to get 31 in the freezer. This was such a big help to me last year when school started. 

Before school began, we had a visit from an old friend, Nilufer. She and Twinkle have been buddies since Kindergarten, but she moved away to Istanbul a few years ago. We were delighted to have her come and spend the night, while visiting a relative of hers in our city. 



They've grown so much. Though they are further apart, I am so thankful they are still friends.

No comments:

Site Meter