Campbells

Campbells

Monday, February 20, 2012

Snow Day, Take 2, Part II


One of the things the kids did on their snow day was to get out the play-doh. Before I knew it, all four younger kids were sitting at the table, with an assembly line formed, pretending to "bake." Everyone had a job, they pushed the cinnamon roll/cupcake/pizza down the line, and the next Campbell did his/her job. It was so cute. I was painting our entry way and enjoying quietly listening to their game. And then Big Ben discovered the brown play-doh could be rolled into a long snake. And then he put it on his face, turned to Sweet Cheeks, and said, "Hey baby (pronounced be-beh, in his best smooth-talking accent), you like my moustache?" And I had to take a picture so I won't ever forget how he said that to her.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I love how imaginative kids are!!!
Cherish these moments. I have a 13 year old now & there is no imagination left. If they aren't using a cell phone or computer, they are completely bored to death.

Site Meter