Campbells

Campbells

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Staff Banquet

It was one of the busiest weeks of my life this past week! We had piano concerts and other events at school, culminating in our staff banquet on Saturday night and Firstborn's graduation party on Sunday afternoon.

CC and I always get each staff member some sort of gift at the end of the year. We had spotted this year's gift a full year ago, so it was nice to have that all taken care of. And they loved what we got them!

This year, for the first time, we were given the entire 2nd floor of the Italian restaurant that hosts us. We've gotten bigger! It was such a fun night.

Here are a few pictures I took with friends. I didn't manage to get a picture with my date; maybe next year. I'm planning to keep him. 




There will be some hard goodbyes this year for me. But these are friends who will stay my friends forever. And I'm grateful for the buddies who will be here next August when I return. 

No comments:

Site Meter