Campbells

Campbells

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Easter 2014

Easter was very special this year. Normally it is linked to our Spring Break, but this year it was not. We enjoyed a beautiful worship service. Our church is nothing much to look at, but it's not the building, is it? It's the people. And the hearts of the people we go to church with are beautiful.

Here are the Easter morn shots.







CC bought me this lovely hat. It's what he remembers of me, way back when I was in 7th and 8th grade...the girl at church who wore hats.

There's always a kiss involved. He can't escape it.



I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Easter, the day of our risen Lord!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Beautiful family photos!
You look fantastic in that style of hat :)

Anonymous said...

I love the last pose of Ben with his hand on his knee. He's not much boy is he? Ha. You can see it all over his face. I still say he is your mother in looks but now and then the camera catches mannerisms that remind me of his dad.

These are lovely pictures. I smiled to myself at all the shiney lips. I thought it was so cute and so girly. My girls were never big makeup wearers until they got older and when they started shining up their lips, I really noticed. Kathleen looked fine but Karoline would look like a walking pair of lips coming at you in the dark! Ha. Your girls all look lovely. I am still trying to decide who Eva looks like.

Mel

Site Meter