Campbells

Campbells

Sunday, October 7, 2018

End of the Year Highlights Part 3

I'm finishing up the 2018 school year here, so I can post some fun summer memories and hopefully get caught up in my blog!

We were so very happy to have Firstborn back and knew we would be heading to a Turkish breakfast together soon.

She and I enjoyed some downtime at home, and she was a tremendous help to us at school, especially there at the end of the year when things are so busy.


As she served as a school volunteer for a month, we invited her to attend our staff banquet with us.


We took the opportunity to reflect on how the Lord had led us and spoken to us throughout the year. We also thanked those who serve alongside us.


Inevitably, there are some goodbyes at these banquets, too.

It was so nice to get to give a special book to each student in this class at the end of the year!

Awards day came, and I was so proud of my kiddos who racked up on multiple awards. Sweet Cheeks was given the Middle School Student of the Year Award!

Twinkle Toes received the High School Art Award.

Miss Middler got the High School Science Award for her work in Biology for the year. They also got the usual Honor Roll and Aslan (community service) and Sports Captain awards. I'm super proud of them!

Big Ben and his buddy got their Science Fair 1st place certificates.

And after all that "proud of my kids" stuff, I took Sweet Cheeks out for lunch, while her other siblings had get togethers.

I told her she could get whatever she wanted. She opted for the chocolate filled gozleme.


We enjoyed going to graduation as a family,



And just before flying out for the summer, I said goodbye to a couple of buddies who showed up in our neighborhood.




No comments:

Site Meter