Campbells

Campbells

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Summer 2018: Old Friends, New Places

Upon our arrival in Memphis, we were able to go to church and see so many faces we love. My folks drove down for church. Here is my mom with her sister, my Aunt M.

My mother-in-law mentioned that it might have been at our wedding in 1996 that we last all stood together. Here are the parents on both sides, with CC and me.

It was a joy to see my old friend C, who was in town from overseas.

And it was especially fun to have LC and KH with us, from Singapore. They flew to the USA for a tour of several spots with several families. We were their first stop.

We have been friends since 1998.

My kids think of them as "aunt" and "uncle."

We enjoyed some Singaporean food together that LC cooked.


No comments:

Site Meter