Campbells

Campbells

Sunday, September 9, 2018

End of the Year Highlights Part 2

It's going to have to be 3 highlights! Here's part 2....

CC and Ben took a short camping trip together. I absolutely love being a mother to a son. He got hold of his dad's phone and sent me this text. Be still my heart!

And then I got these texted pictures from his dad....

It wouldn't be a Campbell Camping Trip without some off roading and a flat tire!

All went well. The tire was changed, which made for a good manly tire changing lesson. The next day I got this beautiful picture! He lives in that Scotland sweatshirt, but he's in Turkey!

We had our annual Extra Curricular Activities reception. The girls were awarded a certificate for involvement in soccer, basketball, volleyball, and drama.


And this cute bug alone represented all of 7th and 8th grade on the Student Council.

I took this picture because it made my heart so happy to see all my girls, crammed together into a tiny bedroom, but happy to be painting and creating art all in the same room. No beds made. All in pjs. Just perfect.

Big Ben managed to sleep alone all this year because no other sister would let him begin his terrible habit. But as soon as Firstborn came home, he was right back to his old habit.

No comments:

Site Meter