Campbells

Campbells

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Singapore in Seven: Time To Go Home

We enjoyed one last delicious breakfast at our hotel. I wanted eggs and bacon and coffee. But I also had to have shrimp dumplings and some curry too!

It was a Sunday, and we were happy to have enough time to join our Singaporean friends once again. We attended church with them in the afternoon, then grabbed a quick bite to eat before going to the airport. Of course, the food would be local!


I had fish ball noodle soup, something I was a little afraid to try when I moved there at 25 years old.

We also had a plate of satay, which was most certainly my first local meal I ever had. 

I left Singapore once again with a heart full of memories. The savories, the sights, the sounds, the smells, the streets were all amazing. But it was the people who made this visit, and this place to live, the most wonderful. I hope to go again one day. 

No comments:

Site Meter