Campbells

Campbells

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Freedom to blog/Canadian Thanksgiving











Ross just sent me a text message that blogspot had been re-opened! I am so happy to have the freedom to blog again. Many times "youtube" is blocked for weeks, so I am surprised blogspot is back so quickly. Thanks, Cassie, for being my Ghost Writer. Does that make your entry a Ghost Post?
Last Saturday we enjoyed celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving in honor of our Canadian friends, Eric and Hannah-Lee Lawrence, and Eric's niece Leticia (of whom I remember seeing pictures as Hannah-Lee's flower girl back in our Singapore days!). We had all the delicious dishes we normally eat at Thanksgiving time, but I am sure they required much more effort. When you don't have canned pumpkin, you cook the pumpkin to make pie. The cranberries were frozen, brought on a 20 hour flight, then re-frozen to use just for this event.

Here are some photos from the day, including a shot of Benaiah and how he spent the day. It is wonderful to share in the holiday traditions of other countries, as we live in such an international setting.















1 comment:

Michele said...

I'm so glad you are back!!! I loved your Thanksgiving meal pictures and the cranberries - YUM! I just bought two huge bags for my freezer because you never know if they will have them next week or not :)

Site Meter