Campbells

Campbells

Monday, December 31, 2018

Vienna Visit Part 2

When I went to bed that night, for the first time ever, the Campbells were on four different continents. Firstborn was studying for exams in North America.

Sweet Cheeks and Big Ben were back in Turkey with Aunt B, who was keeping them for the weekend.

The big girls and I were in Europe.

And CC, whose screen reads, "Location Not Available" was in the heart of Africa, having been sent there by ACSI to inspect a school for accreditation. It was a weird feeling, but I kept thinking how we were all in God's hands.

That first day we enjoyed a brisk hike. And I am just going to use the word "brisk" here to mean that I am certain I have never been more cold in my entire life. A cold wind blew through that day, and as we walked and walked it felt like a knife. We just ducked our heads and kept hiking to get back to our warm hotel room.


The city was beautiful and I loved spoiling Miss Middler being there!


We would take off our mittens just long enough for little bits of deliciousness.

No comments:

Site Meter