Campbells

Campbells

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Traditional First Day of School Pictures

After our typical hard weeks of manual labor around the school to get everything launched, it was finally time to start. Something I will never forget as long as I live is how hard my kids work before school starts and how much sacrifice they make. We typically work 7AM-10PM for many days straight, and they just pick up the slack and make dinner, pick up the house, offer to help. It means the world to me. And I'm always glad when we survive it, and the first day is here!

Here they are on Day 1 of the 2018-19 school year.

Beginning her Senior year with so much ahead in her bright future!

My sweet 8th grader!

Five is fine! Starting 5the grade....

And my little girl who was just 18 months old when we moved here is starting her junior year in high school! I'm so proud of all of my kids.

My first day! This year I am teaching two sections of 9th grade English, two sections of 10th grade English, and a Middle School Bible class.

This year we had the unique situation of having four very long time students who will graduate from our school this year. They all display solid character and represent us so well, so the administration decided to ask all four of them to carry a flag. These kids have been friends since elementary school, and I am proud of every single one of them.

No comments:

Site Meter