Campbells

Campbells

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Summer 2018: Tidbits of Time Together Part 1

We took this picture in front of my parents' church. I love my handsome husband!

As Sweet Cheeks would be old enough to join some of our sports teams this year, we allowed her to get contacts. She had to prove she could put them in and take them out herself. Quick as a wink, she popped them in and back out.

She got some beautiful new frames, too.

We enjoyed quick visit from our Memphis cousin and my sis-in-law before we had to head back to Turkey.


And we went up to the lake for one big fun lake day.




I love pictures like this. What must we look like to all the lake goers! My brother is thoughtful to take us all on for a day of fun.

We also enjoyed a dinner out with my brother and sis-in-law. It's always Indian, but this year we went Mexican!


Then we caught a movie together. I've loved this girl since high school!

We also had one bit of time to go out to eat with my mom and dad, which was so fun.

I love them both so much!

No comments:

Site Meter