Campbells

Campbells

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Summer 2018: Visit From College Friends and Getting Back to Nashville

I enjoyed a very quick visit from my college buddies. They faithfully drive over to see me each summer, and we enjoy just a day or two of catching up. We almost always end up at a steakhouse, and this was no exception!

Soon our time in Memphis was done. We drove back to Nashville and stopped in Jackson to eat. The Boys' and Girls' Choirs of Memphis were performing that day. They were a talented and sweet group of kids, and they sang a special happy birthday song to Sweet Cheeks.

Big Ben quickly got back to all the air riffle and camouflage gear with his cousins. I'd like these guys as my body guards!

It was so nice to have all 7 of us together this summer. We enjoyed getting to be with our college girl as much as her work schedule would permit. Here we went to do early voting.

Sunset drives...

Rock skipping....

Bible reading....(this is one of my favorite pictures of my mom, as she just quietly pours over the Word on her back porch, which is such an example to me)

My folks help cut the grass for their local church, so Firstborn got up early to help them.


No comments:

Site Meter