Campbells

Campbells

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Off To Play Some Basketball Outta Town

At the tail end of CC's time in the USA, our basketball teams loaded up on a big bus and drove to our Istanbul tournament. Our other girls' coach was unable to attend, so this one was on me! The drive to Istanbul is beautiful, especially around Bolu.



Ironically, the beauty outside the bus combined with the fun inside of the bus is a highlight to me. The kids are just great. I love them.

I was so happy my buddy came along too. She takes good care of me!

The kids really stand out when we go. They are so international, but also their good behavior usually lands us some compliments at the hotels.

I mean....it's extra time each week. It's a commitment for a very busy mama. But I get to be with these precious girls and their friends for practices, games, and tournaments. It's worth it!

Strategy talk. Always.


Our girls placed third overall, and I was super proud of them! They had some really tough competition, and they worked hard.

Junior class basketball players.


No comments:

Site Meter