Campbells

Campbells

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Midd's Sweet 16 Sweet Surprise

SOMEHOW we pulled off a surprise for Miss Middler's 16th birthday. I gathered some friends, with the help of Twinkle Toes, and got them all in the van, at the arranged time, without her knowing. I forced her to dilly-dally and help me with some odd errand, then brought her to the van. Her friends yelled, "Surprise!" and off we went to an afternoon of ice skating, one of her favorite things to do.

Miss Middler is so special to us. Her heart is so tender and so peace-seeking. She's always got a handful of friends around her. And why wouldn't she? She's such a good friend to them all. Most of all, she loves the Lord. I'm so incredibly proud of her. I just can't believe she turned 16!





It was a fun day and a great chance to tell Miss Middler how much we all love her!

No comments:

Site Meter