Campbells

Campbells

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

A Birthday In There Somewhere

At some point during these busy weeks of basketball games and CC flying to America, we had a birthday! We have had 23 birthdays together (including our 2 birthdays while we were dating). Based on that, half of my birthdays have been spent with my beloved!

Sweet sweet Cheeks baked us a lemon birthday cake.


And CC took us all out for Chinese, my favorite! As he was hitting the milestone of 50, I planned a big surprise birthday breakfast for the staff. He woke up that morning sick. So, we Facetimed him at his party he did not attend!

And this was a very lovely surprise. The cleaning staff at school had a little lunch and cheesecake for me. These are precious women who speak a different language than me, but have the same heart for their children and families. This blessed me very much!

After CC went out of town, these two gals treated me to a nice dinner out. Guess where. Chinese!


No comments:

Site Meter