Campbells

Campbells

Friday, April 6, 2018

Basketball Mania

I so enjoyed helping coach the Oasis girls this year in basketball. They worked hard and improved so much throughout the season. We had played some scrimmages against local teams and came out strong. Then our city wide international tournament came, which we hosted. It was two solid days of back-to-back games and so much fun! We took one loss mid-way through, but fought hard (including one double overtime win) and took first place this year. I absolutely love watching my girls on the court. They've gone from inexperienced to middle school girls, trying out a sport, to solid players who score, pass, steal, and hustle.





I'm so proud of them all!


The city wide tournament was followed by a tournament in Istanbul. The other coach was unable to go, so I did this one alone. We had much harder competition, but still pulled off a third place spot in this tournament. There's really nothing I'd rather be doing than helping these girls!

No comments:

Site Meter