Campbells

Campbells

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Settling In

I've already blogged about moving, but I found these fun pictures on my phone. My friends here were so dear on the day we moved. It was SO cold in the house December 26 when all the doors had to be left open for the movers to come in and out. The kids (whose parents were helping us) found the warm spot in front of the heater.

Early on we stepped outside to see the beautiful moon in the sky and the whispy tree in front of it.

Big Ben soon discovered that we had a filtered water spout in the kitchen. We were so excited to have drinkable water in Turkey! He wanted to treat it as a drinking fountain (something he can't get enough of during the USA summers).
I love my new kitchen!

Boxes and stuff everywhere.


No comments:

Site Meter