Campbells

Campbells

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Christmas Day Hurrah!

I'm back to blogging. It's been calling to me, but I just could not find a snippet of time in the day to get to the computer. CC was out of town for a few weeks. I was single-momming it, with the additional responsibility of driving everyone to school (and being at school early and then until dinner time because we all have to ride together for now). But I'm back. And I want to get caught up!

Christmas Day was a special one. We were all set to move the next morning. Our dear friends invited us over along with some other families for a little "hurrah" to combat the little bit of sadness we all feel when the big day is over...and we're far from home.

Her home is a dream. You feel like you're in a magazine, yet it is cozy and homey at the same time. I saved my best for this party. I had some cheddar and Tennessee pride sausage, so I made sausage balls for everyone.

These sweet twins just moved here and are working in our city. Because they teach at a Turkish school, they didn't get the day off. We were so happy for them to join us that night.


My buddies.

And the amazing teens. They went through the line AFTER us, for obvious reasons.


No comments:

Site Meter