Campbells

Campbells

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Christmas Launch!

I love, love, love Christmas! It's especially meaningful to find reminders in a place that doesn't technically celebrate Christmas. This year we didn't have our traditional Christmas Fair, but the senior class did a scaled down version to raise money for their end of the year trip. It was fun to see Santa. Incidentally, he also gives me my paycheck! 

The Saturday after Thanksgiving we always decorate. I made a snack supper for us. 

CC does the tree and lights. He's the master. 

I absolutely love the month of enjoying this look! 

I found a darling Christmas throw. Phaselis had claimed it as his own. 

A vase, some stripped branches, and some Christmas balls. Simple but fun. 

Firstborn converted my door wreath into Christmas. 

How are you preparing? Share your ideas with me. 

No comments:

Site Meter