Campbells

Campbells

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Double Date

A double date with this couple is always fun! We went out to Buckley's, a Memphis local steak place. It's always a little bittersweet when we do this. We have such a great time, but it's with that knowledge in the backs of our minds that we won't be doing it for another year.

I never imagined that I would be overseas for 18 years when I was just a new bride of 6 months back in 1996. Without question, the hardest part is time and distance away from those we love back home. And yet, it's forced us to make the most of what time we do have. We cram a lot of goodness into just a short time, then rest in the fact that God has each of us in His hands as we say goodbye.

I love this picture so much I had it printed for a frame!


No comments:

Site Meter