Campbells

Campbells

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Visits From Old Friends

While in the USA, I got to see several of my sweet friends. I somehow didn't manage to get pictures of time with Stacey, my high school BFF, or Erin, my just-starting-out-as-a-teacher buddy, but it was so good to have a few minutes together to fill in the gaps from the last year. My cousin H stopped over to see me, and I went to lunch (always sushi!) with her and my sis-in-law.
 I also got to see Jackie from my single days. No time now for long road trips to Florida, but the friendship will always be there.

And these gals, friends since my college days, always drive over from Arkansas to see me. It means the world to me! We pretty much do the same thing every year. I say as much as I possibly can to make them laugh, they laugh at me, we eat Dairy Queen and at some steakhouse, we shop at Lifeway/Target/Old Navy, then we hug and promise to meet again in a year. 
My friendship cup is full!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Sounds like lifelong friends
Glad you worked in a visit :)

Tara G. said...

So glad you're having a fantastic summer! Loving all the things your kids have been involved with!

Site Meter