Campbells

Campbells

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Celebrating ...again

Sweet Cheeks had her actual birthday in Memphis,  when we did the Putt Putt night for the cousins. But she had to have a little cake and ice cream in Nashville, too. (Her teacher sent home a note last night saying the summer birthdays would be celebrated on the 1/2 birthday...so I guess this puts her at a minimum of 3 parties per year!)
 She was happy to get lots of Lego Friends stuff from her Memphis and Nashville families. She even wants to be a lego friend for Halloween. Not sure how I can create a snap-on head....
 She got a cute weekend shirt.
 And lots of hugs!


1 comment:

Angie said...

I love that beautiful smile
She looks like such a happy girl!

I actually think I saw a Lego Man costume on one of the Halloween Costume sites LOL

Site Meter