Campbells

Campbells

Monday, August 10, 2009

Reunited and it feels so good...

This summer, as well as the past three, we've gotten to go to the Smith Family Reunion. We are part of the Smith family through Campbell Clansman's father's mother. Did I get that right, Grandad? I never got to meet her, but she is in heaven, so I will. This reunion is for all the first cousins and their families.
This is everyone at the 2009 reunion. Big Ben did not get the 'Youngest Member' award. He had 2 cousins beat him out. They didn't have a "Largest Baby Not Yet Crawling" Award.
Interestingly, this man is now my distant cousin through marriage. But when I was in the 6th grade, we lived one year in Jackson, TN. He sang in choir with my daddy that year and remembers him well. He also knew a really cool trick where he makes you think he is magically lifting your hand after you squeeze it really hard and the blood flow starts back. My kids did it about 23 times each, I think.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Site Meter