Campbells

Campbells

Sunday, October 22, 2017

On The Pitch

We hosted a tournament on our campus that lasted until late Friday night and all day Saturday. I'm just so proud of my hubs for turning this big dirt and rock mound into this beautiful pitch! 

High fives as the girls exited and the boys took the field! 

My buddy B worked the scoreboard for nearly every game, and I manned the gate for subs going in and out. It gave me something to "do" during stressful games! 

The girls played hard and only lost 1 game, giving them the 2nd place trophy. Our guys took 1st for the 1st time in the history of the school! 



Just as the winners were being handed the trophies, the sun began to set. It was a long, but beautiful day watching these great kids. They have the best sportsmanship in the city. 


And I sure do love these two soccer players! 

The kids asked if we could all get burgers. After 36 hours of straight soccer, there was no meal at home. So, sure! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope all is well! Praying for ME with the holidays coming up and for you all, too. Please pray for my friends, who are on their journey, in your part of the world. Her mom shared that they are expecting their 2nd child in June. I'm so excited that they are settled in and that their journey is going well.

Praying for the Campbell family in KY.

Site Meter