Campbells

Campbells

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Oasis Spirit Week: Twin Day and Pep Rally

Our next spirit day was twin week! I asked N, our Turkish receptionist, to be my twin. I brought infinity scarves (made by my sis-in-law who is fundraising for her adoptions of boys from the Congo...find her at Little Fishies on facebook if you want to buy one!). And believe it or not, I have 2 of the exact same sunglasses. Weird, I know. 

We had our first ever pep rally in the atrium! They announced the awesome varsity girls basketball team. Don't my girls look excited to be introduced? 

Actually, I think this one didn't mind it.....

And then our darling junior cheerleaders led us in some oldies but goodies...The Lions are RED HOT! 

We had a great weekend of games. There is NO where I'd rather be than watching my kids play sports! 

She did snag this one...

A fun week with a lot of school spirit! 






No comments:

Site Meter