Campbells

Campbells

Sunday, February 2, 2014

KIzer Visit: Olympos Part II

Just beyond the Chimera (fire mountain) is an ancient Greek town called Olympos. It is honestly one of our favorite places to take people.

Look at the ancient stone structures in the background of this picture. We aren't even allowed to go on that part....one of these days, I'm going there.

My sis in law K was a great companion. She rode the whole 8 hours with me to Antalya and back. I loved having that kind of time with her.

I took several photographs of my lost little sheep that was found.


This is an awesome little spot. The rock comes right up to the sea. You crawl through this and discover the ocean and a fortress wall on the other side. We have always said it reminds us of Narnia.


The water was chilly, but that didn't stop our kids.

This was their backdrop for swimming!




We took a few minutes to just rest. Big Ben found a horsey ride.

You may be wondering where the kids changed into swimsuits....we found a big bush!


A beautiful place...with people we love!


No comments:

Site Meter