Monday, October 8, 2012


Not long ago, I woke very early. I was happy to realize that I was fully-rested, and the sun had not yet come up. I had not even heard the early morning call to prayer outside. My husband was getting some much needed sleep. The children were snuggled down in their beds. I sat down to open my Bible and spend some time with the Lord, when I realized I was not alone.
G. I. Joe and his German Shepherd had evidently been assigned the night watch.


S.L. Gabriel said...

Hahaha. This made me smile.

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, something I miss about my kids being grown is the toy cars I would find parked in different "garages" all over the house. Don't think I haven't saved every car and every Lego I could get my hands on. I even asked Matt to let me have one of his creations for my curio cabinet.

Such sweet memories!


Tara G. said...

Ha! Love it!!

Site Meter