Campbells

Campbells

Friday, October 26, 2012

Day Out of the City

CC and I have both been working long hours since school started. So, last Sunday, CC suggested we buy some pide and kebaps and drive to a spot just outside of the city for a picnic after church. It was fun, relaxing, and a change from our normal routine...just what we needed.
 And no picnic outside of town is complete without Mom (me) taking pictures.
 Firstborn snapped a few, too.

 And so did the little timer on my camera.
Enjoy your family this weekend!!!

2 comments:

Tara G. said...

Love these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't recall how I found your blog, but I read it daily now & enjoy following your life in Turkey. To say your life is different is an understatement. What an adventure! Nice family photo atop the blog. I smile when I see your "big girls" with their shades atop their heads like mom.

Site Meter