Campbells

Campbells

Saturday, March 3, 2012

What We've Been Doing/ Leap Day

It was a long 2 1/2 weeks without our Papa! Finally, February 29, Leap Day, came! As predicted, it snowed for about 48 hours straight. It was the kind of snow that you can sink into, like a throne.
 My sweet friend T invited us over, as it was a snow day and school was closed. Here we are making our way down our street.
 I felt like I did really well all the time CC was gone, until that last day. Coffee with a friend who loves me and loves God, friends for the kids to play with...it was just what I needed.
 We had cupcakes with little frogs jumping out, for Leap Day!

And in spite of our nearly 2 ft. of snow, CC's plane made it all the way, and he was able to get a taxi driver to bring him home.

No comments:

Site Meter