Campbells

Campbells

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Twinkle's Big Surprise

Twinkle turned 17 just at the end of October. I just feel like their years are spinning by!

We celebrated with a dinner at home and Mulligatawny Soup and a chocolate cake with cream cheese icing, her choice.

Meanwhile for a couple of weeks, I had been planning a joint surprise birthday party for her. There's a fella in her class with the exact same birthday, so we teamed up! I threatened her chatty friends with everything I had that they had BETTER not tell her! She thought she was having a few friends over to spend the night, and that we were picking them up AFTER we dropped her sister off. Meanwhile, this sis made up fake plans and stood out on the street to get her ride to the party. She took all my food, except that I had stored it previously in the car. When CC got in the car, WITH Twinkle, he started commenting about why the car smelled like food!!! I shot him a dagger look, and he started driving!

She had absolutely no idea that she had 15 or so friends behind a door when she walked in! I'm not sure how we pulled it off!

Her class is unique in that it is the one class on campus that has kids that have been with us for a very long time. She has known some of these boys and girls since they were in Kindergarten and loves them very much.

What a great bunch of kids who helped pull of a great big surprise! They are from: USA, S. Korea, Egypt, Indonesia, Turkey. Are they great looking?!

Happy 17th to my beautiful girl. I can not imagine life without her. She's a kind-hearted, big-praying, people magnet. Love you so much, Twinkle!

No comments:

Site Meter