Campbells

Campbells

Monday, November 13, 2017

Some Friend Pictures

I've had a couple of fun times with friends and have a few more coming up. You remember I took Firstborn to Moscow to visit my friends (for her 17th birthday)? Well, I found a deal on airline tickets to Dusseldorf, Germany. So I'm going to take Twinkle there for her 17th. A few of my friends are joining us, too. We will get to see a Christmas market! We leave the night of Thanksgiving, right after I've hosted 23!

This is my Kentucky friend. She is in exactly the same boat as me. She's got a dear daughter in college at Union. We talk about care packages, phone calls, and how to get them into Turkey for the holiday with a visa ban!

And these are some of my awesome students. This group did not attend a field trip one day for various reasons, so we had a tea party while the others were gone.

And this is one of my go-to groups. All these ladies are, ahem, over 40. We've been friends a long time. We went out for Turkish breakfast to celebrate the birthdays of 2 of them.

No comments:

Site Meter