Campbells

Campbells

Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Beginning of the End of Summer

We enjoyed dinner out with  my folks (somehow I didn't get a picture) and with my brother and sis-in-law before CC had to head back to Turkey. We tried to hit an Indian restaurant, but it was closed on Mondays. We went across the way to a Thai and sushi place. Do you think I could start twisting my children's straw wrappers like this for them each night? I didn't think so.
 My brother and sis-in-law. She's been my buddy since 8th grade.
 CC and me!
 This was CC's yummy Thai green curry. We first had this in Singapore and the love still exists.
 I ordered a curry with scallops.
 And all too soon, the next day or so, it was time to get CC off on the plane. Big Ben mistakenly thought CC was just coming home to pick up a few things, then join us again. He requested his wooden sword multiple times, until we realized his confusion.

No comments:

Site Meter