Campbells

Campbells

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Morn Part II

After our nice breakfast, we headed out to church. Our church is small. But the people who attend mean business about their relationship with the Lord. We have several small fellowships who meet in our building on Sundays. On Easter, we all met together. My words are inadequate to describe the atmosphere, worshiping with Koreans, Iranians, Jordanians, Turks, Faroese (look that one up!), and so many more...all celebrating our common belief in the risen Savior. It was wonderful, to say the least.

My friend Brenda organized a small Easter choir for the day, and I was happy my two older girls signed up, practiced, and sang with them.



It just seemed like a little taste of heaven to me...so may skin colors and eye shapes and backgrounds, all of us worshiping the One True God.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Site Meter