Campbells

Campbells

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Staff Banquet 2019

Our student body grew by 100 students this year. Have I mentioned that? We got up to 400 kids! So we also, by God's grace, increased our staff. This year our normal staff banquet venues just could not hold us all. So, we went to a fancy-shmancy hotel and had a lovely time! Our teachers are (clearly) not in this for the money, so we truly enjoy a once-a-year splurge on a nice meal out, compliments of the school. Here are some pictures of many of my buddies!

Here are all of my hall buddies. In this group are represented teachers in NILD, guidance counselor, high school English, Social Studies, Spanish, and ESL.

And here we are putting on as the middle floor police. Which we are.

These are our wonderful friends Pam and Jarrod. Pam is my Puerto Rican mama buddy, who teaches right beside me.

What a joy to have a picture made with our long time and precious Turkish friends Esmer, Nuray, and Serdar. They are like family to me.

It's such a fun night to get all dressed up, eat a meal together, and tell each other what a joy it has been to all work together this school year.

Don't these gals make me look good??? Our Turkish front desk gals. They are the first face everyone sees, and they are beautiful ones!
 My Tennessee BFF, who has been with me through thick and thin and is like an "aunt" to my kids. What would I do without Lori?

 This gal I have known since the first year the school opened. She opened her heart to my friendship, and the last 15 years has been a friend of friends.

I'm sad to post this picture, as my Danish friend, who didn't know at this time she would be leaving Turkey, has moved away. I miss her so much in Bible study!

This sweet gal encourages me so much! She is new this year, but she always has a word of encouragement and love for me.

And then there's this guy who I would follow anywhere in the world!


No comments:

Site Meter