Campbells

Campbells

Friday, September 20, 2019

Meanwhile Back in Daily Life...a Hodge Podge of Memories

We quickly got back into the school routine and even enjoyed a few days of down time at home for Spring Break, since we did not go to the coast for the entire week. I knew Twinkle Toes' graduation was just around the corner, so I pulled out the project I had been working on from time to time: her t-shirt quilt. I got it all cut out and organized and got the flannel backing ready to sew it.

Big Ben got to see his buddy Coach Andrew, who flies in yearly from Germany to run a short basketball camp for us.

My sweet girl and me...

Always on our mind is Firstborn. She talks to us almost daily, and we love getting pictures of what is going on in college life for her.

The kids busied themselves one night with an intense card game.

Twinkle finished her watercolor of our city, a commissioning by a friend of mine. She sent me a picture of the final framed painting. Beautiful!

My kids make me laugh every day. I think at this point I was accusing someone of getting into the chocolate chips, when a little troll came after me.


International Day came, and we represented Tennessee!

 Our city...


Now that all the girls are old enough to attend youth group, we get one night a month to hang with our boy alone. This night we decided to treat him to a 3D super hero movie.
 It looks like we only play and don't work! I guess I just take pictures of the play!

No comments:

Site Meter