Campbells

Campbells

Monday, February 1, 2016

Gingerbread Challenge

After about a week of working to get our heat evenly distributed in the house and figuring out why there was no hot water sometimes and discovering we have to use a LITTLE toilet paper (read here: drain overflow in the basement) and facing unpacked box after box, I needed a little break. CC cheerfully offered to take me out to dinner the next Friday night. We went down to the nearby mall for a burger and a Starbucks. But it was January 1. So I decided to make things a little fun for the kids too. I made a snack dinner and left them the 2 gingerbread kits we were given for Christmas. They divided into teams. When I got home that night, I could not believe how cute they were! I did make the mistake of asking about the little fire in the front of the house and was told that was Baby Jesus. (gummies) 

No comments:

Site Meter