Campbells

Campbells

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Krispie Kremes

We don't have a Krispie Kreme or Dunkin or anything like it. But Istanbul does. And they will ship doughnuts down to our city for a reasonable price. The Senior class occasionally sells them to the kids before school to raise money for their senior trip. And someone, who shall remain anonymous, (B!) spoils my kids with one sometimes when they are shipped down.

Here is Big Ben licking his box. Wouldn't you, too, if you only got them a couple of times a year?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is most definitely a boy, for you. :)

Psst . . . They don't get too far away from that when they are 18 or 19, either. They just wait until no one's looking. Ha.

Sara, just wait until Ben is grown. Oh, I know everyone has told you and I am sure you know. It's just, my boys are grown and I am still as snookered over them as I was when they were Ben's age. Only now, I can't hold them both at the same time, one on each hip, but I still hug them up to me, one on each side, both at the same time. I cannot imagine that they will ever quit being precious to me. :)

Want to tell you that Ms. K, your former student, is being sworn in this Tuesday in a private ceremony. She passed the bar and though they are only given pass/fail grades, their exams are scored. (You may know this already.). Because of who she works for, and because her mom has to be careful what she says in public, I can't tell you just how she did but I bet you can guess. :)))

I'd better leave it there. (She'll kill me.) She is also praying about something to get involved in. She really has a heart for the French people and wants to help with the C there. Everyone else here is moving along also. A lot of exciting things are taking place. A lot of changes in our family. G is so good! I'm so thankful for all G is doing.

Take care.
Mel

Site Meter