Campbells

Campbells

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Operation Bed Clean Out

Sweet Cheeks shares a room with her oldest sister. She never junks up the room. Even her clothes are kept in a wardrobe in a different room. What she does instead is store everything in her bed. So, routinely we have to have Operation Bed Clean Out. Knowing she is getting older and more capable now, I told her to go and start the process. I told her to pull everything out that wasn't a pillow or covers and put them in groups according to what they were. When I went up, she had brown stuffed animals, other-colored stuffed animals, dollies, houseshoes, art supplies, books...all in neat categories. She has a twin-sized bed. Can you believe all this was in her bed?!
I asked if I could take her picture for my blog. She was more than happy to comply. Her hoo-hoo nest of a bed doesn't seem to embarrass her at all!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tara G. said...

What a cute hoarder! :)

Anonymous said...

I love this little one!! She is so precious and reminds me so much of my Tootsie (Karoline)!!

God bless Eva! I can't wait to see what she does in her life.

Melanie

Site Meter