Campbells

Campbells

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Flying In Opposite Directions

We got up early, zipped up the bags, and caught the bus transfer to the Munich airport. Her flight was first, so we got her checked in and grabbed a couple of quick hugs.


I guess it was easier than the first time. I guess. I do not tend to be a worrier, so it's not that I send her off with fears and concerns. I just miss my girl. But I thought at the time how glad I was that she was going to a place that had a little bit of familiarity now.

And then L and I settled in for a Starbucks coffee. That always makes it a little easier.

1 comment:

Tara G. said...

I enjoyed seeing a happy & healthy ME on my IG over Easter weekend. :) Before you know it, I'm going to see your end of year activities & your flight to the States posts where you're all together again!

Site Meter